Massimo Wax Melt Clamshell
Massimo Wax Melt Clamshell
- 48 Hour Tracked Shipping
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Massimo is a new scent to join our Nero Collection and our 144 hour wax melt clamshells are the most economical way to explore this luxurious show stopping scent.
This is a striking blend of powdery iris, pink mallow and warm amber resting on a deep musk base reminiscent of a romantic walk through mysterious enchanted woods under a starry night sky!
This deep scent will add an air of mystical luxury to your home adding a sense of sophistication and a touch of glamour.
This wax melt clamshell offers around 144 hours of gorgeous fragrance when used within the recommended guidelines.
This is one of many products available in our new Massimo scent - just one of six deep rich scents within our permanent Nero Collection.
- Use in a tealight wax burner or electric wax warmer
- If using a tealight burner only use with a 4 hour tealight
- Use 1 -2 cubes at a time - 1 cube is plenty for a standard wax burner but you can add more to burners with larger dishes as long as the wax fits comfortably inside the dish prior to melting
- This was melt comes in a pre-sealed pack with 6 easy to break off portions for your burner.
- All of our creamy high performing wax melts are made from eco-friendly pure soy wax blended with high grade botanical and fragrance oils giving you a very clean and toxin free fragrance for your home.
- Every wax melt or candle is hand-poured from our studio in Cambridge.
- Each pack has an average burn time of 144 hours.
- See the full Festive Punch Collection for more products in this range.
Wax Melt / Wax Burning Safety
- Please make sure you remove all packaging before placing the wax melt into the well of your wax burner.
- Use with an unscented tealight (we recommend soy tealights for a toxin free experience).
- Keep out of the way of children, pets and draughts.
- Never move a wax burner while lit.
- Never leave a burning candle or active burner while lit
Ingredients & CLP Information:
Contains: 3R-(3a,3a,6ab,7b, 8aa)]-octahydro- 6-methoxy-3, 6,8,8-tetramethyl-1H-3a,7 methanoazulene, alpha-iso- Methylionone, omega Pentadecalactone. May produce allergic reaction. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. May cause skin irritation. If so: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice. Dispose of contents to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Remove all packaging and place a portion of the wax melt in the well of your burner. Use with an unscented tealight only. Keep out of reach of children, pets and draughts . Do not move whilst lit. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard