If you love the pretty aromatic marine perfume of Venezia then our floor fragrance powder lets you deepen this scent in your home while also deodorising and softening your carpets, rugs and soft furnishings.
Free of toxins, our luxury floor fragrance powder is a pure and allergen free blend of all natural products blended with a bicarbonate of soda base and perfumed with high grade fragrance oil which is absorbed into the powder so as not to stain.
A natural deodoriser, moisture and dirt absorber, and fragrance all in one, this powder also leaves your carpets feeling incredibly soft!
Simply sprinkle over your carpets (some people like to use it on their mattresses too) leave for 30 minutes and then vacuum away leaving your home smelling beautiful.
This large pouch holds a lot of powder and lasts the average customer 4 - 6 weeks (just depends how much you love to hinch those carpets!)
The Venezia Fragrance
Vetiver, Oak Moss, Sea Salt & Rock Samphire swirl together recreate a mesmerising perfume that is reminiscent of a romantic gondola ride at dusk. This is an extremely pretty scent that is almost impossible to describe but is an instant hit with many.
1kg bag for refilling our Spritz & Shake shakers or you can purchase individual larger 500g Sprinkler Jar as an additional purchase.
We have rigorously tested this product and have ensured that the ingredients used are based on all natural products and high grade fragrance. This should not damage any carpets but if you are unsure do a small patch test on your carpet or rug first.
As this is a fine powder you may find your vacuum filter will require changing / cleaning more regularly. We cannot accept any responsibility for misuse or damage caused to your vacuum cleaner by not changing / cleaning your filter regularly.
Our fragrance powder is child and pet friendly as it is toxin free but you should keep the area clear from children and pets while the powder is on the floor to avoid ingestion or direct inhalation.
Visit out product safety guidelines page for more information on this or any other of our items.
All parcels are sent via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service unless stated otherwise
Delivery is 48hours from point of dispatch which is usually 1 -2 business days from point of order but may increase during peak periods.
Once your parcel is dispatched an email will be sent along with your tracking information.
- You have 14 days to return after an order has been delivered
- Items are to be returned in the original undamaged packaging, in a saleable/brand new condition. This excludes wax melt selection boxes for safety & hygiene reasons
- Items not in their original packaging or damaged in any way will be rejected
- Uno Lusso Ltd does not cover the shipping cost of any returns
- Return requests after 14 days will not be considered/approved
FAULTY/DAMGAED GOODS POLICY:
Every parcel is inspected and photgraphed at point of sealing the parcel for dispatch. On very rare occasions goods can become damaged in transit. Customers must check ALL ITEMS thoroughly after a delivery has been made. Damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Damage claims made after 5 days are not valid and Uno Lusso Ltd is not obligated to process a claim.
HOW TO RETURN:
- Email email@example.com and include your order number, the email addressed you placed the order with and a photo of the damage to the item and the outer box / packaging. You must retain the outer box and all packaging to submit a claim.
- We do not cover the delivery costs of any returns
- When items arrive safely back to us, they are quality checked and a returns decision finalised.
- You will receive an email confirming this and the relevant refund or replacement will be confirmed.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for any resulting refund to be processed
- Shipping costs are none refundable
*It is the customers responsibility to ensure items arrive safely back to us within 14 days from delivery. Uno Lusso Ltd reserves the right to refuse a full refund if the item returned is damaged due to lack of packaging or not as originally described at the time of the returns request or is not returned within the stated time period.