Bianca Wax Melt Collection Box
The BIANCA box features 24 melts in six scents from our signature range - Bianca represents the lighter fresher side of this collection
24 melts, 4 for each of the six scents in this range - whether this is a self-care treat for you and your home or a gift for someone special, this feels like a truly indulgent treat - just pondering over the scent descriptions and deciding on your scent of the day is a wonderful little escape in itself.
A smooth and light blend of Rosewood, bergamot, jasmine, ylang ylang, lavender and roman chamomile. A sophisticated take on baby powder.
A fresh scent that combines jasmine, vetiver and oak moss with a little rose; this is an incredibly clean scent. A hincher's favourite!
A breezy velvety scent of jasmine, berries and cherry orchards for an incredibly airy scent of blue skies and aromatic sea breezes.
A zingy medley of siccilian lime, zesty bergamot, ripe mandarins, white florals, peppery basil and carraway seeds.
This beachy vibe is rich with scent of coconut, almond, bright orange and amber for an incredibly pretty scent that lasts.
This box of treats will deliver over 240 hours of burn time and as always each wax melt is hand crafted in Cambridge using pure soy wax and high grade fragrance oils for a superior, cruelty-free, vegan friendly, allergen-free burn.
- Only for use with a tealight wax burner or electric wax warmer
- Use 2 - 3 hearts at a time as long as they fit comfortably inside the well of your burner
- Use with a 4 hour tealight only - overheating will boil the wax and evaporate the scent
- You can melt and reset as many times as you like until the scent fades
Wax Melt / Wax Burning Safety
- Please make sure you remove all packaging before placing the wax melt into the well of your wax burner.
- Use with an unscented tea light (we recommend soy tea lights for a toxin free experience).
- Keep out of the way of children, pets and draughts.
- Never move a wax burner while lit.
- Never leave a burning candle or active burner while lit.
Please see our product safety page for advice on how to use all of our products