Our glossy white candle jars are a beautiful addition to any room that blends in with any decor. With an optional lid this jar can also be repurposed after use.
Inspired by the beauty and romance of cascading wedding day confetti
If you love Nectarine & Honey then you'll be pleased to know it is available in a whole range of products including wax melts, candles, reed diffusers, room spray and more. Nectarine & Honey is just one of six beautiful fragrances from the Fruits & Florals Collection
HOW WE MAKE OUR CANDLES
All of our candles and wax melts are hand poured in Cambridge and are made using pure soy wax and with cotton wicks and high grade botanical and fragrance oils, giving your home the signature scent you love without the toxins associated with paraffin based waxes or zinc wicks.
CANDLE SAFETY & CARE
We love the luxury of having a candle burning but we do want our customers to use our candles safely while also getting the most out of your purchase.
When using our candles you must do so with caution and awareness of the associated risks, so please ensure you always follow these safety precautions which are also always listed on each individual product.
- Each time you light the candle allow the wax to melt fully to the edges to prevent tunnelling
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm between burns
- Keep in a draft location when lit and out of reach of pets and children
- Keep on a flat even surface
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- When candle has only 1-2 cm of wax remaining extinguish and do not use.
- Jar can be washed with warm soapy water and repurposed after use.
All parcels are sent via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service unless stated otherwise
Delivery is 48hours from point of dispatch which is usually 1 -2 business days from point of order but may increase during peak periods.
Once your parcel is dispatched an email will be sent along with your tracking information.
- You have 14 days to return after an order has been delivered
- Items are to be returned in the original undamaged packaging, in a saleable/brand new condition. This excludes wax melt selection boxes for safety & hygiene reasons
- Items not in their original packaging or damaged in any way will be rejected
- Uno Lusso Ltd does not cover the shipping cost of any returns
- Return requests after 14 days will not be considered/approved
FAULTY/DAMGAED GOODS POLICY:
Every parcel is inspected and photgraphed at point of sealing the parcel for dispatch. On very rare occasions goods can become damaged in transit. Customers must check ALL ITEMS thoroughly after a delivery has been made. Damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Damage claims made after 5 days are not valid and Uno Lusso Ltd is not obligated to process a claim.
HOW TO RETURN:
- Email email@example.com and include your order number, the email addressed you placed the order with and a photo of the damage to the item and the outer box / packaging. You must retain the outer box and all packaging to submit a claim.
- We do not cover the delivery costs of any returns
- When items arrive safely back to us, they are quality checked and a returns decision finalised.
- You will receive an email confirming this and the relevant refund or replacement will be confirmed.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for any resulting refund to be processed
- Shipping costs are none refundable
*It is the customers responsibility to ensure items arrive safely back to us within 14 days from delivery. Uno Lusso Ltd reserves the right to refuse a full refund if the item returned is damaged due to lack of packaging or not as originally described at the time of the returns request or is not returned within the stated time period.