Fruits & Florals Wax Melt Pot - Mini Gift Box
WAX POTS INCLUDES IN THIS SET:
Peach & Petals
The delicate soft floral scent of peach blossom is enhanced with the sweet nectar of peach flesh and underpinned with a smooth musky base.
Inspired by dusky summer evenings sipping sweet wine in a ripe orchard.
Beautiful green apple blends with ylang ylang, soft white florals and white tea rose for a beautiful confetti of scent
Inspired by spring blossom floating on the breeze in an apple orchard
Coconut & Lime
A sweet yet fresh aroma bursting with lime, lemon, clementine, green apple and lashings of creamy coconut resting on a base of vanilla and musk.
Inspired by the blissful felling of relaxing in an exotic sun-drenched location without a care in the world.
A fruity sweet punch of watermelon, supported by sweet raspberries, orange and smooth vanilla
Inspired by sipping watermelon cocktails while watching the tide roll in.
Nectarine & Honey
A joyful sweet blend of ripe nectarine, sweet honey, white blossom & vetiver for a fresh but sweet perfume
Inspired by the beauty and romance of cascading wedding day confetti
Rhubarb & Plum
A mouth-watering blend of ripe rhubarb and dark plum sweetened with brown sugar & vanilla - a remarkably moreish aroma that will brighten any home
Inspired by the simple soul pleasing joy of summer evenings spent in the garden with pudding bowl in hand.
- Only for use with a tealight wax burner or electric wax warmer
- Use 1/4 of a pot at a time as it fits comfortably inside the well of your burner
- Use with a 4 hour tealight only - overheating will boil the wax and evaporate the scent
- You can melt and reset as many times as you like until the scent fades
WAX MELT / WAX BURNING SAFETY
- Please make sure you remove all packaging before placing the wax melt into the well of your wax burner.
- Use with an unscented tea light (we recommend soy tea lights for a toxin free experience).
- Keep out of the way of children, pets and draughts.
- Never move a wax burner while lit.
- Never leave a burning candle or active burner while lit.
Please see our product safety page for advice on how to use all of our products