Our stunning Donatella range of jewel design candle jars come in matte black, matte white or gloss chrome and acts as a stunning home decor piece as well as a high performing luxury soy candle.
About our Bambino Candle
Our gorgeous Bambino scent is a bestselling fragrance loved by all.
We all love the traditional fragrance of baby powder but we've taken that one step further by developing a smooth, silky fragrance that blends rosewood, bergamot, jasmine, ylang ylang, lavender and roman chamomile. This is an exceptional candle when housed in the Donatella Jar and can also be a wonderful gift for a newborn or mum to be.
See the full Bambino Collection for more products in this range.
How we make our candles
All of our candles are hand-poured (with love) in our Cambridge studio. Each candle is made with pure soy wax (made from soya beans), a cotton wick for a clean burn and high-grade botanical and fragrance oils.
We believe every home deserves a soothing signature scent without introducing nasty toxins that cause many health conditions into your home. No nasty fumes, no soot, just beautiful fragrance.
Candle Safety & Advice
To get the most from your candle please ensure that you burn your candle for for 2 hours the first time you use it. This is to ensure that the entire top surface of the candle melts and avoids pooling or tunneling and to maximise the throw of the scent. Candles should not be burned for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time.
Please follow our candle safety guidelines:
- To prevent fire or injury never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from draughts or potential vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle near or on a surface that is flammable or close to a source of heat or flame.
Please visit our product safety page for full advice for all of our products
All parcels are sent via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service unless stated otherwise
Delivery is 48hours from point of dispatch which is usually 1 -2 business days from point of order but may increase during peak periods.
Once your parcel is dispatched an email will be sent along with your tracking information.
- You have 14 days to return after an order has been delivered
- Items are to be returned in the original undamaged packaging, in a saleable/brand new condition. This excludes wax melt selection boxes for safety & hygiene reasons
- Items not in their original packaging or damaged in any way will be rejected
- Uno Lusso Ltd does not cover the shipping cost of any returns
- Return requests after 14 days will not be considered/approved
FAULTY/DAMGAED GOODS POLICY:
Every parcel is inspected and photgraphed at point of sealing the parcel for dispatch. On very rare occasions goods can become damaged in transit. Customers must check ALL ITEMS thoroughly after a delivery has been made. Damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Damage claims made after 5 days are not valid and Uno Lusso Ltd is not obligated to process a claim.
HOW TO RETURN:
- Email email@example.com and include your order number, the email addressed you placed the order with and a photo of the damage to the item and the outer box / packaging. You must retain the outer box and all packaging to submit a claim.
- We do not cover the delivery costs of any returns
- When items arrive safely back to us, they are quality checked and a returns decision finalised.
- You will receive an email confirming this and the relevant refund or replacement will be confirmed.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for any resulting refund to be processed
- Shipping costs are none refundable
*It is the customers responsibility to ensure items arrive safely back to us within 14 days from delivery. Uno Lusso Ltd reserves the right to refuse a full refund if the item returned is damaged due to lack of packaging or not as originally described at the time of the returns request or is not returned within the stated time period.