About the Pomelo Diffuser Oil
Pomelo is a happy celebration scent that blends sparkling champagne with pink pomelo, sweet grapefruit, vanilla, siccilian orange and a light musky base. If ever a scent said "happy" or "celebration" or "Party" - this is it!
See the full Pomelo Collection for more products in this range
Now you can take your favourite home fragrance with you when you travel by hanging this lovely car diffuser in your car (available in black or silver).
Whether you choose to hang it upright from your rear view mirror, indicator stick or by clipping to your vent (clip available as an additional purchase) you car will smell delicious.
How to user your Car Diffuser
To use your car diffuser simply remove the lid by twistingm anti-clockwise and removing the plastic stopper.
Replace the car diffuser lid and allow the oil to gently soak into the cork areainside of the lid by tipping gently side to side.
Repeat regularly as the cork needs to be kept wet with oil in order for fragrance to be released.
Please read the safety label on the back of your car diffuser packet / box carefully before use.
These mini diffusers must be kept upright at all times using the string to tie to rear view mirror or by using with one of our vent clips.
Failure to secure the lid fully or keep upright may result in spillages that could damage some surfaces. If spills occur remove excess oil immediately with paper towel.
All parcels are sent via Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service unless stated otherwise
Delivery is 48hours from point of dispatch which is usually 1 -2 business days from point of order but may increase during peak periods.
Once your parcel is dispatched an email will be sent along with your tracking information.
- You have 14 days to return after an order has been delivered
- Items are to be returned in the original undamaged packaging, in a saleable/brand new condition. This excludes wax melt selection boxes for safety & hygiene reasons
- Items not in their original packaging or damaged in any way will be rejected
- Uno Lusso Ltd does not cover the shipping cost of any returns
- Return requests after 14 days will not be considered/approved
FAULTY/DAMGAED GOODS POLICY:
Every parcel is inspected and photgraphed at point of sealing the parcel for dispatch. On very rare occasions goods can become damaged in transit. Customers must check ALL ITEMS thoroughly after a delivery has been made. Damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Damage claims made after 5 days are not valid and Uno Lusso Ltd is not obligated to process a claim.
Should you have purchased an item from us but is not manufactured by us we will of course meet our obligations to you the customer by way of return, refund or exchange in the event that a fault is found. We take no responsibility for any damages caused by a faulty third party product - this type of claim must be made directly by the manufacturer and details are available by request for each product. This information is also provided on the packaging of each item including any relevant manufacturers warranty.
HOW TO RETURN:
- Email email@example.com and include your order number, the email addressed you placed the order with and a photo of the damage to the item and the outer box / packaging. You must retain the outer box and all packaging to submit a claim.
- We do not cover the delivery costs of any returns
- When items arrive safely back to us, they are quality checked and a returns decision finalised.
- You will receive an email confirming this and the relevant refund or replacement will be confirmed.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for any resulting refund to be processed
- Shipping costs are none refundable
*It is the customers responsibility to ensure items arrive safely back to us within 14 days from delivery. Uno Lusso Ltd reserves the right to refuse a full refund if the item returned is damaged due to lack of packaging or not as originally described at the time of the returns request or is not returned within the stated time period.